viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Upon Reflection Rails - English Volume 1

Goodmorning, everyone.

Earlier, I kind of complained about finding easier to explain myself and my feelings in english rather than in spanish, so a friend told me I should probably write my posts in both languages. That, awesome as it would be, it would also be a massive pain in the ass, considering I don't think I could find the exact same words to express myself in both languages (that was the problem in the first time!)

So, I decided to go ahead and write one of my reflections directly on english and just see how it goes.

I've been thinking about people. Granted, women in particular. I can't figure them out, at all.

I admit I've never been a social butterfly, neither I've ever been good at dealing with the opposite gender but... Well, I sometimes wish I could understand them a little better.

I feel like, most of the time, my inability to meld and mix, my loneliness and -probably- my social anxiety are just a cause that comes from that root.

Then again, I don't want this to sound like a chauvinistic post, not even close, it's just something that lurks in my mind, and sometimes makes me wonder if there's such a big difference between both genders or is it just me who's unable to adapt.

I may never know.

Good morning, from the train,

Hugs and salutes for everybody...

Alvaro




-Well, it wasn't so bad, but I admit I think I lack the vocabulary to fully express my thoughts in English. I do know what I want to say, I do know how I want to say it... it's just maybe still a little early for me to write a blog in a non-native language. Some other time, hopefully-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario